Manning District Scouts of Scouts NSW celebrated Founders Day, and the 2020 Adult Recognition and Youth Peak Award Recipients with an afternoon tea and activities at Krambach Pool on Sunday, 21 February, 2021.
The following people were recognised and presented with awards at a presentation on the afternoon.
Silver Wattle Award
Awarded for outstanding service to Scouts Australia as an adult member in an active leadership role, for a period of around 10 to 12 years.
- Bruce Cooke, district leader
Outstanding Service Award
Awarded for outstanding service to Scouts Australia for a period of at least 12 years, to non-uniformed members and supporters.
- Leanne Richardson, group leader 1st Forster-Tuncurry
Special Service Award
Awarded to both adult members and supporters for the successful support, development or management of a section or formation, or for an intense contribution over a period of at least 12 months to the success of a major event or major activity.
- Nigel Reece, district commissioner and national commissioner Youth Program
Queen's Scout Award
Venturer scouts achieve the Queen's Scout Award through completing requirements in outdoor activities, community involvement, leadership development and personal growth.
- Billy Callaghan of 1st Wingham
Cub Scout Grey Wolf Award
- Seth Sargent of Gloucester
- James Conroy of 1st Bulahdelah
- Aiden Miles of 1st Bulahdelah
- Grace McRae of 1st Bulahdelah
- Rigel Pearce Pulido of 1st Bulahdelah
- Liam Hoare of 1st Wingham
- Jake Guppy of 1st Wingham
- Leah Clement of 1st Wingham