Wingham's weekly weather report for week ending Sunday February 14.
NOTE: Readings are taken each morning at 9am and represent the weather of the past 24 hours. Readings taken at Lanark Close, Wingham.
GPS: Lat. 31°51'43S, Long.152°2040E, Elevation: 35m above sea level.
- Tuesday February 9: 1.4 mm
- Wednesday February 10: 1.2 mm
- Thursday February 11: 6.2 mm
- Saturday February 13: 4.2 mm
- Sunday February 14: 24.4 mm
- Total for the week: .37.4 mm
- Total for February so far: 65.4 mm
- Total for the year so far: 317.6 mm
- FCC (fine, clear and calm): Friday
- OCC (overcast and calm): Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
- SCC (scattered clouds and calm): Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Mon. 990, Tues 990, Wed. 990 ,Thurs. 990, Fri. 990, Sat. 984, Sun. 986
- Warmest day/s of the week: 13th of February: 31 degrees
- Coolest day/s of the week, 11th of February: 22 degrees
- Coolest morning/s of the week, February 12: 12 degrees
- Next full moon: Saturday February 27, 7.17pm AEDT