Wingham's weekly weather report for week ending Sunday January 10, 2021.
- Monday January 4: 32.2 mm
- Tuesday January 5: 15.4 mm
- Thursday January 7: 38.2 mm
- Friday January 8: 3.2 mm
- Saturday January 9: 1.8 mm
- Sunday January 10: 7.2 mm
- Total for the week: 98.0 mm
- Total for January so far: 168.4 mm
- Total for the year so far: 168.4 mm
- FCC (fine, clear and calm): Tuesday,
- OCC (overcast and calm): Monday, Thursday
- SCC (scattered clouds and calm): Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Monday 986, Tuesday 990, Wednesday 986 Thursday 990, Friday 994, Saturday 998, Sunday 996
- Warmest day/s of the week: January 6, 29 degrees
- Coolest day/s of the week, January 10: 23 degrees
- Coolest morning/s of the week, January 10: 16 degrees
Next full moon: Friday January 29, 6.16am AEDT
NOTE: Readings are taken each morning at 9am and represent the weather of the previous 24hours. Readings taken at Lanark Close, Wingham.
GPS: Latitude 31°51'43S, longitude 152°2040E, elevation: 35m above sea level.