Wingham's weekly weather report for week ending Sunday October 25, 2020.
- Monday October 19: 14.6 mm
- Tuesday October 20: 29.2 mm
- Sunday October 25: 2.6 mm
- Total for the week: 46.4 mm
- Total for October so far: 47.2 mm
- Total for the year so far: 1062.4 mm
- FCC, (fine, clear and calm): Wednesday
- OCC (overcast and calm): Monday, Saturday, Sunday
- SCC (scattered clouds and calm): Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Monday 988
- Tuesday 994
- Wednesday 998
- Thursday 998
- Friday 992
- Saturday 990
- Sunday 988
Warmest day/s of the week: Saturday October 24: 29 degrees
Coolest day/s of the week, Tuesday October 20: 20 degrees
Coolest morning/s of the week, Sunday October 25: 10 degrees
Next full moon: November 1,1.49am AEDT
Readings are taken each morning at 9 am and represent the weather of the previous 24 hours.
Readings taken at Lanark Close, Wingham.
GPS: Lat.31°51'43S, Long.152°2040E. Elevation: 35m above sea level.