What’s on this weekend.
Forster-Tuncurry’s annual Crazy Day shopping bonanza will be held on Saturday, July 14. The event features great take-home bargains across a range of the participating stores. Wharf Street will remain open throughout the day for the first time this year.
The local Scouts group which will have a sausage sizzle, while a trailer from the Great Lakes Women’s shelter will take donated, recycled bottles and cans.
- Taree Quota donation drive. Members will be collecting items at Taree Central.
- Holiday Chef program at Harrington Library. 10.30am to noon. No cost.
- Movie screening of ‘Coco’ at Wingham Library. 10.30am to 12.15pm. No cost.
- Stroud International Brick and Rolling Pin Throwing Contest. 11am to 5pm at Stroud Showground.
- Farmers markets at Gloucester’s Billabong Park. 8am to noon.
- Markets at Harrington’s Oxley Reserve. 8am to 2pm.
- Markets at Johns River Community Hall. 8am to 12.30pm.
- Community markets at 2 Dennes Street, Wingham. 8am to noon.
- Markets at Krambach Hall. 8am to 1pm.
- Great Lakes Museum Car Boot Sale. 9am to 1pm at Capel Street, Tuncurry.
- Le Tour de Colour at Club Taree. 10am to 2pm. Tickets available at the club or via www.stickytickets.com.au
- Tuncurry- Forster Rotary Club Giant Annual Book Sale at Forster Public School. 9am to 4pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
- NSW Country Tennis Championships will be hosted by Forster Tennis Club until Sunday, July 15.
- Forster Family Fishing Competition at 99 Aquatic Road, Darawank. Runs on July 14 and 15.
- The 2018 Glowalman Junior Campdraft and Sporting Championships. July 16 and 17 at Wingham Showground, July 18 and 19 at Gloucester Showground and July 21 at Nabiac Showground. Admission fees apply for Wingham and Gloucester events.