Sydney-based band Bad Pony is the headline act (with local Kyle Shilling supporting) for Summerfest, being held this Saturday, December 2, in Taree.
The annual event, organised by the Manning Youth Action Team, is the culmination of the Live ‘n’ Loud events that are held throughout the year. It takes place at Harry Bennett Park, Taree, with gates opening at 4.30pm and the event running until 9pm.
Live ‘n’ Loud bands SOAR, EZ3, Nana Klumpp and Sox & Robbers round out the line-up. Tickets are $10.
Over the weekend
- Jo Ernst art exhibition at Gloucester Gallery, Gloucester. Open 10am to 4pm Friday and Saturday, Sunday 10am to 1pm. Exhibition closes Sunday.
- Storytime at Hallidays Point Library, 10.30am to 11.30am Hallidays Point Library.
- TOTs Tours at the Manning Regional Art Gallery in Taree, 11.15am to 12pm.
- Gloucester Blue Light Movie By The Pool, Gloucester Olympic Pool, 7pm to 10pm. Movie “Wonder Woman”, suitable for students from years six to 12. Entry $5.
- Tea Gardens Genuine Farmers Market, 8am to 1pm, Anzac Park, Tea Gardens.
- Gloucester Community Market, 8.30am to 2pm, Billabong Park, Gloucester.
- Art Central Saturday at the Manning Regional Art Gallery, 11am to 2pm. Free
- Quota International of Taree Dutch auction, doors open 1pm, 2pm start, at St John’s Anglican Church hall, Victoria Street, Taree. Entry $10.
- Andrea Rowsell Academy of Dance concert, 1pm and 6pm at the Manning Entertainment Centre, Taree.
- Manning Valley Kart Club major kart racing event 'The Hamnett', 1pm to 6pm, Wingham Sporting Complex.
- Black Head Bazaar, 8am to 1pm, Wylie Breckenridge Park, Black Head.
- Taree Motorcycle Club club day, 8am to 4pm, racing starts 10am, Old Bar Roadside MVRG, Pampoolah.
- Manning Valley Ulysses Christmas toy run, leaves Wingham 11am.