- Petition: TARGET 10,000 is now Target 15,000 for the Campaign for Better Roads and Safer Bridges petition.
More than 13,000 signatures have already been received and hopes are high that a new target can be reached by the Friday deadline.
- A date as been confirmed for the play about Isabella Mary Kelly. The production will be held at the Town Hall on June 21 at 6.30pm. The play is now also part of the Manning Winter Festival.
- Lone Pine: PAM Muxlow has reported on the planting last week of the Lone Pine tree in Central Park.
The tree replaces the original Lone Pine planted in 1965, which had died and had to be removed.
- Challenge: MORE than 1200 local school students will have the chance to explore the wonders of science, engineering and mathematics when they take part in the 11th annual MidCoast Science and Engineering Challenge which started on Tuesday.
- Drought campaign: VALLEY Industries employees recently rallied to raise funds for farmers struggling to endure the impacts of drought.
The Weekend Sunrise Dollar4Drought Campaign inspired staff to dress in country clothing for a day and organise fundraising barbecues
- Moving: Local store Double C Saddlery will open in larger premises in less than a week. They will soon be based at 107 Isabella St Wingham.
- New issue of the Wingham Chronicle is on sale today.